The Catcher in the Rye - A summer in a glass and packing for Vienna


   You know how one is always in search for something to do on the plane? Something interesting to read, watch or to listen to?


As I finished my working day in the office and was packing my bag to fly to Vienna for a few days, I looked at my bedside table with that lovely flower bouquet and it made me think of one book - "The Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger.

   Now, many of you must have read that book at school and there is a chance it could be your favourite book as well. But I got inspired by that and had to immediately download it to my kindle to then read it on the plane to Austria that day.

Prestige Flowers, Niagra Bouquet

   You can also very well see my set up for when I am packing for the trips: a cup of green jasmine tea, some very dark chocolate, as it complements the bitterness of the warm tea well and an apple, which I grabbed once I packed and got ready. I usually just chew a fruit on the plane. And to hide nothing - it matches the picture perfectly :)


   One more thing - I often put an atmospheric music to add to the ambience and that allows me to pack stress free...or almost stress free :)

   You can get this bouquet as a one off with the next day delivery or get the monthly subscription for as many months as you would like on the Prestige Flowers website (3, 9 or 12 months subscriptions are available).


   The ones I like in particular are the National Gallery bouquets, you have Van Gogh bouquet available, Snow Scene by Monet (one of my favourite pieces of art, and bouquet matches that well), Da Vinci, and many more.
This particular bouquet comes from the Luxury flower selection and is called a Niagra, with avalanche roses cushioned with iris, thistle dashes and agapanthus.


What is your favourite book right now?


Thank you for stopping by x

No comments